Innovation underlies everything we do, and health and safety is no exception. We aim to:
- Carry out all operations in accordance with legislation and our company health and safety policy
- Provide independent advice and inspections for our sites through Safety Scotland Inspectors
- Ensure all staff members undertake appropriate health and safety training
- Provide induction and training processes on our sites to determine competencies and adequate health and safety awareness for operatives and visitors
- Operate a staff committee to focus on health and safety issues
All of our construction sites are assessed on a continual basis by Safety Scotland. This ensures full HSE compliance for site safety, procedures and risk assessments.
We have a continual commitment to the safety of our workforce, contractors and the general public.